提示:担心找不到本站?在百度搜索 PO18脸红心跳 | 也可以直接 收藏本站

03 产品销售

      03 产品销售

    展销会,你准备好了吗

    dialogue

    joe is in charge of the preparation of the fair next thursday.

    乔负责下周四将要举行的展销会的准备工作。

    manager: joe, how is the preparation for the fair?

    经理:乔,展销会准备得怎么样了?

    joe: i am concerned for the hall decoration.

    乔:我对大厅内的装潢布置很担心。

    manager: what's the matter?

    经理:怎么了?

    joe: it should be completed by next wednesday and we have only six days left.

    乔:装潢应该在下周三结束,我们只剩下六天的时间了。

    manager: i think we must catch time. the opening ceremony will be held on next thursday. have all the visitors been notified?

    经理:我想我们必须要抓紧时间了。开幕式定于下周四举行。通知所有客户了吗?

    joe: yes, i sent formal invitations to them half a month ago. i'm glad that our exhibition hall is on the first floor, so that more people can visit our display.

    乔:是的。半个月前我就已经给他们发去正式请柬了。很高兴我们的展厅在一楼,这样会有更多的人能看到我们的展览。

    manager: have you prepared the guidebook including the introduction and schedules of the fair?

    经理:手册也准备好了吗,里面包括这次展销会的介绍和日程安排吗?

    joe: yes, i have. i also have prepared a fair memo.

    乔:准备好了。我还准备了一份展销会备忘录。

    manager: what about the transport of the exhibits?

    经理:展览品的运输情况怎么样?

    joe: so far so good! they are all ready in the warehouse.

    乔:目前一切顺利!展览品都已经在仓库里准备好了。

    manager: great! i hope everything is in good order before the fair.

    经理:很好。我希望展销会之前一切准备就绪。

    notes

    1. decoration [?dek?'rei??n] n. 装饰;装饰品;勋章

    2. cherish ['t?eri?] v. 珍爱;抱有(希望等);抚育

    3. guidebook ['gaidbuk] n. 旅行指南,参考手册

    4. in good order 整齐;情况良好

    小贴士

    展销会上常用句型:

    1. no one can match us as far as cost performance is concerned.

    就性价比而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

    2. the purpose of my coming here is to inquire about the possibilities to establish trade relations with your firm.

    我此行的目的是想寻求与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

    3. i think our two parties can draw up a tentative plan first.

    我认为我们双方可以先草拟一份临时方案。

    4. i think you'll know our products better after this visit.

    我觉得此次参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

    5. all these articles are our best selling lines this year.

    所有的这些产品都是我们今年的畅销货。

    6. if you are interested in our products, i will prepare a list of them.

    如果您对我们的产品感兴趣的话,我可以列表供您参考。

    7. our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

    我们的方针是不授予专卖权。

    8. these are international practice. we can't break them.

    这些是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

    市场调查莫草率

    dialogue

    it's not easy to carry out a market research.

    要做一份市场调研并非易事。

    a: how to carry out a market research?

    a:市场调研是怎样做的?

    b: hmmm…that's a very wide question. one of the objects of market research is to find out whether the products will have a market or not.

    b:嗯……,这是一个范围很广的问题。市场调研的目标之一就是要找出这种产品是否有市场。

    a: who does this kind of job then?

    a:那么由谁来做这个工作?

    b: sometimes we carry it out by ourselves, but for the major products costing higher we would employ specialists. the market research budget normally takes up 2% to 3%of the company sales.

    b:有时我们自己搞调研,但对于那些开发费用高的主要产品,我们请专家做调研。调研的预算一般占公司销售额的2%到3%。

    a: it seems that your company attaches great importance to the market research.

    a:看来你们公司很重视市场调研。

    b: of course. information is a critical ingredient in formulating and implementing a successful marketing strategy. when starting a research, we always collect the secondary data first to see whether their problems have been partly or wholly solved rather than the costly primary data.

    b:当然。制定和实施一项成功的市场营销战略,信息是至关重要的一部分。开始做调研时,我们通常会先收集次级资料以判断问题是否部分或全部得到解决,而不是先去收集成本很高的初级资料。

    a: what's that mean? what is the costly primary data?

    a:那是什么意思?什么是成本很高的初级资料?

    b: primary data can be collected in four ways: observation, focus groups, surveys and experiment. it will cost much in order to ensure a successful and efficient survey. the general rule is that the more developed the country, the greater the information available,and so is the cost.

    b:初级材料的收集方法有4种:观察、专题讨论、问卷调查和实验。为了确保调研成功有效,调研成本是很高的。一般地,国家越发达,可获得的信息越多,调研成本也是如此。

    notes

    1. specialist ['spe??list] n. 专家;专科医生

    2. take up 开始从事;把……继续下去;着手处理;占去

    3. attach importance to sth. 对……引起重视

    4. ingredient [in'gri:di?nt] n. 成分;原料,配料;因素

    小贴士

    seven characteristics of good marketing research:

    有效市场调研有7个特征:

    1. scientific method

    科学的方法

    2. research creativity

    调研的创造性

    3. multiple methods

    多种方法

    4. interdependence of models and data

    模型和数据的相互依赖

    5. value and cost of information

    信息的价值和成本匹配

    6. healthy skepticism

    适当的怀疑态度

    7. ethical marketing

    合乎职业道德的市场营销

    广告要有吸引力

    dialogue

    jane's team is going to design an advertisement of their new car.

    简的团队要为公司的新汽车设计一则广告。

    jane: julia, have you got any ideas about the advertising of our new car?

    简:朱莉亚,关于我们新汽车的广告你有什么看法吗?

    julia: we can start a national campaign next month. i plan to use the media mix to reach our target. our main goal is to establish brand awareness among our target customers and make them know the operating performance of our car.

    朱莉亚:我们下个月可以开始做全国范围内的宣传。我打算利用媒体组合达到市场目标。我们的主要目的是向目标客户树立品牌意识,使他们了解我们汽车的操作性能。

    jane: so what do you see as the most effective means of advertising? i mean what gives us the most bangs for the buck. advertising seems to become less effective because there are more types of media and consumers are becoming more skeptical.

    简:那么你觉得什么才是最有效的广告方式?我的意思是通过哪种途径我们得到的回报最多。因为宣传媒体比以前多了,而且消费者对广告也渐渐产生了怀疑,广告好像没以往那么有效了。

    julia: obviously tv will show our capabilities the best, but it is also expensive. too much of our budget would be drained and not much sales revenue would be generated. radio ad costs less and has a wide spread but it can't show our car's features very well.

    朱莉亚:很显然,电视广告最能表现我们的实力,但费用也高。我们的预算很快就会花光,而且不一定能带来好的销售收入。广播虽然花费较低、覆盖面广,但是却不能很好地展示我们产品的特色。

    jane: so do you have a better option?

    简:那么你有更好的主意吗?

    julia: i think we could publicize our products by advertising in glossy magazines. the cost would be lower than tv by far, but our features could still be seen. and also car owners often buy car related magazines.

    朱莉亚:我认为我们可以在印刷精美的高级杂志上宣传我们的产品。投入比电视广告要少得多,还能展现出产品的特色。而且有车一族也经常购买和汽车相关的杂志。

    jane: sounds not bad!

    简:听起来不错!

    notes

    1. campaign [k?m'pein] n. 运动;战役;竞选运动;v. 参加竞选,从事运动

    2. performance [p?'f?:m?ns] n. 表演;实行;履行;性能;本事

    3. bang [b??] n. 猛击,猛撞;砰砰的声音;劲儿,活力

    4. buck [b?k] n. 钱;雄鹿,雄兔;v.(马等)猛然弯背跃起;闲谈;吹牛

    5. skeptical ['skeptik?l] adj. 怀疑的

    6. generate ['d?en?reit] v. 产生(光、热、电等);发生,引起

    7. glossy ['gl?si] adj. 光滑的,有光泽的;浮夸的;n. 有光纸印刷的杂志

    小贴士

    advertising in modern society

    advertising is the most important means of promoting businesses and the products they manufacture. it's used throughout the world. a well-used form of advertising is the use of coupons that are found in national magazines and local newspapers. an individual store owner may include a coupon in his local advertising. the customers are invited to clip the coupon and bring it to the store to receive a free gift or a reduced price on merchandise. this is particularly popular because the merchant can easily assess the effectiveness of his advertising by keeping track of the number of returned coupons. the mess media used include magazines, direct mail, radio, television, billboards and newspapers.

    现代社会中的广告

    广告是宣传企业、推销企业产品的最重要的手段。全世界都在用广告。一种常用的广告形式是送优惠券,这种优惠券登在全国性杂志和地方性报纸上。个体店主可以在当地广告中加入一份优惠券,邀请公众剪下优惠券并凭券到商店领一份免费礼物或购买减价商品。这个方法很流行,因为店家通过回收的赠券数量就可以很容易地评估广告的效果。可以应用的大众媒体包括杂志、直接邮寄、广播、电视、广告牌和报纸等。

    绝妙广告语欣赏:

    1. engineered to move the human spirit.

    人类精神的动力。(梅塞德斯——奔驰)

    2. good to the last drop.

    滴滴香浓,意犹未尽。(麦斯威尔咖啡)

    3. take time to indulge.

    尽情享受吧!(百事可乐)

    4. poetry in motion, dancing close to me.

    动态的诗,向我舞近。(丰田汽车)

    5. think outside the box.

    不同凡想。(苹果电脑)

    6. fresh-up with seven-up.

    喝七喜,冰爽一下。(七喜)

    7. just do it.

    只管去做。(耐克运动鞋)

    8. a kodak moment.

    就在柯达一刻。(柯达胶卷)

    怎样销售最给力

    dialogue

    john smith has been in shanghai for two years. he is 28 and still single. he has no apparent liabilities. jane kant is an insurance saleswoman and wants to persuade john to buy insurance for himself.

    约翰·史密斯来上海已经两年了,是一位28岁的单身人士,并无明显的负担。简·康德是一名保险推销员,她想说服约翰给他自己买份保险。

    jane: mr. smith, i've prepared a proposal for you according to your personal data. shall we move on with it?

    简:史密斯先生,我已根据你个人资料草拟了一份建议书。我们可以深入研究一下吗?

    mr. smith: miss kant, i really don't see the point of getting an insurance policy. i'm still young and single. what's more, i have fixed income and some savings of my own.

    史密斯先生:康德小姐,我真的不觉得保险对我有用处。我还很年轻,也没有成家立业,更重要的是,我有固定的收入和自己的存款。

    jane: you're right. but you'll get married and have children eventually, won't you? why don't you have an insurance cover when you're young and healthy? i dare make sure you'll need it when you get married in the future. you may choose to get it cheap now or expensive in the future.

    简:是的。但是你最终要结婚生子,不是吗?为什么不在自己年轻力壮时买份保险呢?我敢肯定你将来结婚时会用得上的。你现在可以买一份便宜的保险,否则将来买的话会很贵。

    mr. smith: will the return be better than the bank savings?

    史密斯先生:得到的回报会比银行存款好吗?

    jane: in the long run, yes. you can regard it as a long term investment plan. and we are talking about a quite secure investment here. you will see that your total cash value and dividends accumulate very fast.

    简:从长远来看,当然是的。你可以把这作为一项长远的投资计划,而且我们提供的是非常稳健的投资。以后你就会发现你的兑现金额及红利累积增长得有多快。

    notes

    1. personal data 个人资料

    2. move on 继续前进;更换工作(话题等);离开

    3. point [p?int] n.意义,目的;用途;观点;分数

    4. insurance policy 保险单

    5. fixed incom 固定收入

    6. insurance cover 保险保障;保险范围

    小贴士

    how to exchange goods successfully

    marketing can be defined as any human activity which is directed at satisfying demands by creating and exchanging goods and value with others. nowadays firms are facing stiff competition and the firms which can best satisfy customer demands will survive and make the largest profits. goods are products of labor used to exchange. the essential of marketing is to make the exchange of goods or service take place. four conditions must exist to realize the exchange.

    first, an exchange requires participation by two or more individuals, groups, or organizations.

    second, each party must possesses something valuable that the other party desires.

    third, each party must be willing to give up its “something of value” to get the“something of value” held by the other.

    forth, the parties to the exchange must be able to communicate with each other to make their “something of value” available. that is to say, the two parties communicate to make their “something of value” available to each other.

    如何成功地交换产品

    市场营销可以定义为:通过创造产品与价值并与他人交换,旨在满足人们需要的一切人类活动。如今,企业间的竞争很激烈,只有那些能更好地满足顾客需要的企业才能得生存并获取最大利润。商品是用于交换的劳动产品。销售的实质就是使商品或服务的交换发生。要进行某一交换,就必须同时存在以下4个条件:

    第一、任何交换必须有两个或更多的个人、群体或组织参与;

    第二、每一方都必须拥有另一方渴望得到的某种有价值的东西;

    第三、一方必须愿意舍弃自己“某种有价值的东西”以得到另一方拥有的“某种有价值的东西”;

    第四、参与交换的各方必须能相互沟通,以使他们的“某种有价值的东西”进行交换。也就是说,双方通过沟通使得对方能得到他们各自“有价值的东西”。

    外贸流程要熟悉

    dialogue

    before shipping the goods, the seller and the buyer need to negotiate about insurance.

    在运输货物前,买方和卖方需要就保险事宜进行协商。

    a: may i ask what insurance covers according to your usual cif terms?

    a:请问根据你们常用的到岸价格条款,都包括哪些险别?

    b: well, in terms of cif, we will cover the goods against with particular average plus risk of breakage.

    b:依据到岸价格条款,我们会为这批货投保水渍险加破碎险。

    a: i think we'd better have insurance against all risks.

    a:我想我们最好还是投保一切险。

    b: we think so, too. if all risks is not guaranteed, in case there is any serious problem, we'll suffer a great loss that we can't afford.

    b:我们也是这样想的。如果不办理一切险,万一出了什么严重问题,我们会遭受无法承担的巨大损失。

    a: judging from the recent situation in the middle east, i hope to add insurance against war risks.

    a:从近来的中东局势看,我希望能够加保战争险。

    b: no problem. we agree to add the coverage of war risks, but the premium should be borne by your company.

    b:没问题。我们同意加保战争险,但其保费由贵公司承担。

    a: ok, it's a deal.

    a:好的,成交。

    b: you may rest assured that we will have the goods insured as soon as they are shipped as you required. the underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the cover.

    b:你们可以放心,货物运输时,我们会按贵方要求给货物投保。只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。

    notes

    1. cif(cost insurance and freight)到岸价

    2. all risks 一切险

    3. war risks 战争险

    4. underwriter ['?nd??rait?] n. 保险商;承诺支付者;承购人

    5. as far as 就……而言;远到……;到……程度

    小贴士

    简单的外贸流程:

    1. 建立外贸业务关系

    2. 报价(发盘、还盘、接受、询盘)

    比较常用的报价形式有:fob(船上交货价格)、cnf(成本加运费)、cif(到岸价包括成本、保险费加运费)。

    3. 签订出口合同(付款方式、保险、包装运输)

    4. 安排装运(备货、包装、订舱、装箱、运输)

    5. 报关(准备报关材料、提供单证)

    6. 收汇

    7. 核销

    8. 退税

    订单一下业务成

    dialogue

    if there is no dispute in the negotiation, the buyer will place the order.

    如果在谈判中无异议,买方就会下订单。

    a: mr. smith, if you can give the final offer i want, i can place the order right away.

    a:史密斯先生,如果你们提供的最后报盘合适,我可以立刻下订单。

    b: i'm sure you'll find our price most favorable. the market prices for cotton goods have gone up tremendously in recent years, but our prices haven't changed much.

    b:你会发现我们的价格是最优惠的。近几年来,棉织品的市场价格上涨幅度很大,而我们的价格变化并不大。

    a: but i have a large order. what kind of discount could you give me if i were to place an order for 500 sets?

    a:但是我订单量很大。如果我下500套的订单,你们可以给我多少折扣?

    b: on an order of 500, we can give you a discount of 2 percent at the most.

    b:订500套订单,最多给2%的折扣。

    a: what is the earliest time when you can make delivery?

    a:最快什么时候交货?

    b: we could ship your order within twenty days of receiving your payment.

    b:在收到你方货款的20日内发货。

    a: you know that the time of delivery is very important to us. could we expect an earlier shipment within two weeks?

    a:你知道发货时间对我们很重要。能在收到货款的两周内发货吗?

    b: we shall effect shipment as soon as the products are ready. i believe that the products will reach you as early as possible and in good order. i'm sure they will give you complete satisfaction.

    b:货物准备好后我们会尽快发货的。我相信货物会尽快并完整地运到,一定会令您满意的。

    a: i'd like to go ahead and place an order for 500 sets. thank you very much for your cooperation.

    a:那我就先下500套订单,非常感谢您的合作。

    b: not at all.

    b:不客气。

    notes

    1. market price 市场价

    2. tremendously [tri'mend?sli] adv. 惊人地;非常,十分

    3. at the most 至多,不超过

    4. make delivery 交货

    小贴士

    订单英语:

    1. we'd like to order your products. we'll fax our official order later.

    我们想订你们的货,稍后会传真过去正式的订单。

    2. can we make a change on order no. 6958?

    我们可以修改一下订单号为6958的订单吗?

    3. what's the minimum quantity of an order for your products?

    你们产品的最小订单量是多少?

    4. the size of our order depends greatly on your prices.

    我们的订单量在很大程度上取决于你方提供的价格。

    5. as a trial order, please send us 80 sets only so that we may test the market. if successful, we will give you large orders afterwards.

    这是试订单,请给我们发80套以便我们调查市场。如果销售成功,我们以后会下更大的订单。

    6. i want to tell you how much i appreciate your order.

    我想说非常感谢您订购我们的产品。

    也可以这样说:

    i would like to say thank you very much for your order.

    7. great! i'll just fill in the purchase order and have you sign it.

    好极了! 我马上写订购单并请您签字。

    8. we will get the products dispatched within the stipulated time.

    我们会按期交货的。

    9. the earliest delivery we can make is at the end of next month.

    我们最快的交货日期是下个月月底。

    怎样付款方便快捷

    dialogue

    the negotiation has reached the final stage.the two parties are discussing how to make the payment.

    谈判进入了最后阶段,双方正在讨论以何种方式付款。

    a: all right, we've settled the questions of price, quality and quantity, then the terms of payment.

    a:好了,我们已谈妥价格、质量和数量问题,接下来就谈谈付款方式。

    b: we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.

    b:我们只接受不可撤销的、凭装运单据付款的信用证。

    a: i see. could you make an exception and accept d/a or d/p?

    a:我明白。你们能破例接受承兑交单或付款交单方式吗?

    b: i am sorry but i'm afraid not. we insist on a letter of credit.

    b:很抱歉,恐怕不能。我们坚决要求采用信用证付款。

    a: when i open a letter of credit with a bank,i have to pay a sum of deposit. that'll tie up my money and increase the cost of my import.

    a:要在银行开立信用证,我得付一笔押金。这样会占压我的资金,增加进口成本。

    b: you may consult your bank and see if it is possible to reduce the required deposit to a minimum.

    b:你可以和开证行商量一下,看他们能否把押金减少到最低限度。

    a: but there will be still bank charges in opening the l/c. if you would accept d/a or d/p and draw on me just as if there no great difference to you, but it would do me a great favor.

    a:但是开立信用证还是要支付银行手续费。如果你能接受承兑交单或付款交单,你就当做是信用证一样给我开汇票,这对你来说没多大区别,但是对我帮助很大。

    b: well, you must be aware that an irrevocable letter of credit gives the exporter the additional guarantee of the bank. we always require payment by l/c for our exports. and the other way round, we use l/c for our imports.

    b:你也应该知道,不可撤销的信用证给出口商增加了银行的担保。我们出口一向要求采用信用证,反过来讲,我们进口也是信用证付款。

    a: well, it seems that there is no room for maneuvers.

    a:好吧,看来没有回旋的余地了。

    b: i'm sorry about that.

    b:我为此很抱歉。

    notes

    1. irrevocable [i'rev?k?bl] adj. 不能撤销的;不能取消的;不能变更的

    2. l/c(=letter of credit)跟单信用证

    3. tie up 拴住,捆牢;使难以动用;阻碍

    4. minimum ['minim?m] adj. 最少的,最低程度的;n. 最低限度,最小量

    5. d/a(document against acceptance)承兑交单

    6. d/p(document against payment)付款交单

    7. draw on sb. 向某人开立汇票

    8. maneuver [m?'nu:v?] n. 策略;(复数)演习;调遣;v.(巧妙)控制;用策略

    小贴士

    外贸常用的付款方式:

    一、信用证(letter of credit,简称l/c)。

    二、汇付,主要包括电汇(telegraphic transfer,简称t/t)、信汇(mail transfer,简称m/t)和票汇(demand draft,简称d/d)3种。

    三、托收(collection),主要包括付款交单(documents against payment,简称d/p)和承兑交单(documents against acceptance,简称d/a)两种。

    信用证是银行用以保证买方或进口方有支付能力的凭证,是银行有条件保证付款的单证,是目前国际贸易付款方式最常用的一种付款方式。按照这种结算方式的一般规定,买方先将货款交存银行,由银行开立信用证,通知卖方开户银行转告卖方,卖方按合同和信用证规定的条款发货,银行代买方付款。信用证对买方的约束比较大,要占用一定的信用额度和资金,对于卖方来说,信用证比a/p,d/p等方式要保险得多,银行是第一付款人。当然银行也有倒闭的风险,所以选择开证行时银行信用相当重要。

    电汇(t/t)是汇款人将一定款项交存汇款银行,汇款银行通过电报或电传给目的地的分行或代理行(汇入行),指示汇入行向收款人支付一定金额的一种汇款方式。付款交单(d/p),是卖方的交单以买方的付款为条件,即买方将汇票连同货运单据交给银行托收时,指示银行只有在买方付清货款时,才能交出货运单据。

    承兑交单(d/a),是指出口方的交单以进口方在汇票上承兑为条件。即出口方在装运货物后开具远期汇票和单据,委托银行在进口方承兑汇票后,将商业单据交给进口方,进口方在汇票到期时付款。

    包装运输很关键

    dialogue

    daisy and mr. white are discussing the packaging.

    黛西和怀特先生正在讨论包装问题。

    daisy: mr. white, now that the price is decided on, we can discuss the packaging.

    黛西:怀特先生,既然价格已经谈妥了,我们可以讨论一下包装问题。

    mr. white: what about the protective packing during transit?

    怀特先生:用于运输的保护性包装是怎样的呢?

    daisy: our shipping arrangements are very careful .we'll wrap each toy in six layers of bubble-wrap and then pack them in separate boxes. and then pack them a dozen to one carton, gross weight about 20 kilos a carton.

    黛西:我们的运输安排是很细致的。每个娃娃用泡沫包了6层,放进独立的包装盒。然后一个纸箱内装一打,每箱毛重20公斤。

    mr. white: could you use wooden cases instead? i'm afraid the cardboard boxes are not strong enough for long-distance ocean transportation.

    怀特先生:你们能否改用木箱? 恐怕纸板箱用于远洋运输不够结实。

    daisy: cartons are comparatively light, and therefore easy to handle. they won't be stowed away with the heavy load. what's more, we'll use metal straps to reinforce the cartons.

    黛西:纸板箱相对来说比较轻,便于搬运。纸箱不会和别的重物堆放在一起。此外,我们还会用金属条加固纸箱的。

    mr. white: all right. we agree to cardboard cartons for outer packing. but the packaging must be waterproof as well as strong enough to withstand shock and rough handling. on the cartons, please mark wording “not to be stowed under heavy cargo” and “protect against water”.

    怀特先生:好吧。我们同意用纸板箱做外包装。但是包装必须防水、坚固,经得起震动和粗暴搬运。请在纸箱上标明“勿置于重物下”和“注意防水”。

    daisy: that is out of question. we always take extra care with every shipment and we have never had any problem with breakage.

    黛西:那是当然的。我们对每一次装运都格外小心,从来没有一次破损的。

    notes

    1. layer ['lei?] n. 层;v. 分层;将某物堆积成层

    2. gross [gr?us] adj. 总的;粗鲁的;令人讨厌的;n. 总量,总额;v. 总共赚得

    3. stow away 理舱,把货物堆放好

    4. reinforce [?ri:in'f?:s] v. 加固,加强;使更具说服力

    5. waterproof ['w?:t?pru:f] adj. 防水的,耐水的;n. 防水材料;雨衣

    6. out of question 毫无疑问

    小贴士

    包装包括运输包装(外包装或大包装)和销售包装(内包装或小包装),是为了保护商品的质量完好和数量完整而采取的措施。具体来说,运输包装不仅要起到防止货物在运输途中受损的作用,也应具备装卸方便、贮存和防盗的功能。

    包装标示:

    don't cast 勿掷

    heave here 起吊点(此处起吊)

    handle with care 小心轻放

    inflammable 易燃物,避火

    keep dry 保持干燥

    keep away from moisture 防潮

    keep in a cool place 储存于阴凉处

    keep in a dry place 储存于干燥处

    keep upright 请勿倒置

    to be protected from heat 避热

    this side up 此方向上

    open from this side 由此开启

    dangerous when wet 遇水危险品

    not to be laid flat 切勿平放

    运输常用词汇:

    destination 目的地,目的港

    discharging port 卸货港

    dispatch 发货,发送

    freight 货运,运费

    means of transport 运输方式

    port of arrival 到货港

    port of discharge / unloading 卸货港

    port of delivery 交货港

    port of dispatch 发货港

    port of loading 装货港

    shipper 货主,托运人,发货人

    by air 空运

    date of completion of discharge 卸完日期